Membership registration is found on the national web site at www.skillsusa-register.org
There are not event registrations open at this time. Please check back for Fall Leadership registration after September 1, 2021.
Conference and event fees
SkillsUSA Texas District Fall Leadership – $30.00 per person
SkillsUSA Texas District Leadership and Skills Competition – TBD at Board of Directors Meeting July 24th
SkillsUSA Texas Leadership and Skills Competitions – Corpus Christi, TX – $100.00 per person
SkillsUSA Texas Summer Leadership Conference – TBD
SkillsUSA Leadership and Skills Conference – Atlanta, GA – TBD
**Credit Card Payment Option**
Effective Feb 1, 2020, SkillsUSA Texas will accept credit cards as a form of payment on any invoice that includes an invoice number that starts with an “S”.
Membership invoice numbers start with an “M” and need to be paid directly to the National office.
- The first step is to please complete a Credit Card Authorization Form. Each transaction can include anywhere from 1 up to 6 invoices at a time. The completed form must be emailed to [email protected] PRIOR to calling to complete the transaction.
- Once the authorization form has been received in the office, we will verify the invoices and amounts then reply back to the email with directions for calling the office (903-887-4013 x 5) to complete the charge.
- After we process your credit card and acquire a confirmation number, a paid invoice will be emailed to the email address listed on the credit card authorization form.
- There is no online payment option. You must email a completed form and then call into the office to make a credit card payment.
- If you have a question about what kind of card you can use please call to verify. We are currently accepting MasterCard, Visa and American Express. We cannot accept International cards or Gift Cards (reloadable Visa, MC or Amex).
- Any refunds must be requested within 3 days of submitting an authorization form to make a credit card payment. Please email [email protected] to start a refund request.
- There is a processing fee of 3% for expediting payment added to your invoice. If there are any issues in processing your payment you will be responsible for any additional charges we incur. If you dispute a verified and requested charge, any fees we incur will be added to your past due invoice.
- Your payment will appear from SkillsUSATX on your statement.