One fee PER SCHOOL, regardless of how many advisors or students in each chapter. Any CTE advisor at the school can be added, they need to register so we have their email and information for access to the course. This fee covers all of the registered advisors and includes the general session, 6 recorded sessions and the live Q&A sessions for a total of 13 hours of programming for each registered advisor’s class to access.
Only 1 advisor per school will register for the school fee. The school fee is based on paid membership for the 2019-2020 school year.
- 0-100 Paid members for the school in 2019-2020 = $250.00 for the school
- 101-200 Paid members for the school in 2019-2020 = $350.00 for the school
- 201-above Paid members for the school in 2019-2020 = $500.00 for the school
If you need help with your member information for your school please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Conference Registration Page you will see the following options to add a new participant:
- 0-100 Members
- 100-250 Members
- 250+ Members
When you choose “Advisor” that is a zero cost registration. After each advisor is registered and you have your school fee put in ONE TIME, you will submit your registration. You should choose the Invoiced per School option on the right hand side. Please include your PO number if your school requires that.
Your invoice will only show one paid registrant with the school fee.
You can send a check for payment to: SkillsUSA Texas PO BOX 1388 Mabank TX 75147 or you can pay with a credit card.
The classroom access codes will be sent to the instructors after the school registration is submitted.
Advisors will start an account in Schoology as a student, using the access code for the course provided.
If you are using Schoology already you will need to join a new course with the access code provided.
There will be one course in Schoology for all of the Fall Leadership sessions: opening, on-demand and live Q&A.
**Credit Card Payment Option**
Effective Feb 1, 2020, SkillsUSA Texas will accept credit cards as a form of payment on any invoice that starts with an “S”.
Membership invoices that start with an “M” need to be paid directly to the National office.
- The first step is to please complete a Credit Card Authorization Form. Each transaction can include anywhere from 1 up to 6 invoices at a time. The completed form must be emailed to Amy@skillsusatx.org PRIOR to calling to complete the transaction.
- Once the authorization form has been received in the office, we will verify the invoices and amounts then reply back to the email with directions for calling the office (903-887-4013 x 5) to complete the charge.
- After we process your credit card and acquire a confirmation number, a paid invoice will be emailed to the email address listed on the credit card authorization form.
- There is no online payment option. You must email a completed form and then call into the office to make a credit card payment.
- If you have a question about what kind of card you can use please call to verify. We are currently accepting MasterCard, Visa and American Express. We cannot accept International cards or Gift Cards (reloadable Visa, MC or Amex).
- Any refunds must be requested within 3 days of submitting an authorization form to make a credit card payment. Please email Amy@skillsusatx.org to start a refund request.
- There is a processing fee of 3% for expediting payment added to your invoice. If there are any issues in processing your payment you will be responsible for any additional charges we incur. If you dispute a verified and requested charge, any fees we incur will be added to your past due invoice.
- Your payment will appear from SkillsusaTX on your statement.