Have questions? Need answers?
SkillsUSA Membership Hotline Call toll free 844-875-4557
The SkillsUSA Membership Hotline can take care of all of your chapter questions. From how to start a new chapter, ways to engage more of your chapter members or strategies to strengthen your existing chapter, the hotline operators are standing by and ready to help. If you have questions or need assistance with online membership registration, the hotline operators can take care of that as well. Call toll free 844-875-4557.
You register your membership and conference participants at the national web site, www.skillsusa-register.org.
- Students 16.00 (8.00 national & 8.00 state dues)
- Advisors $40.00 this includes the National Technical Standards download key
Technical Standards Now Included with Professional Membership
In the 2016-17 school year, SkillsUSA professional members will receive the following benefits:
- The 2017-18 SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards, the official competition guide for the SkillsUSA Championships. This guide contains rules for national competitive events including contest overview, eligibility, skills and knowledge required, clothing requirements and equipment lists.
- Jump into STEM!This updated curriculum includes STEM career exploration activities that can be taught by high-school members to middle school or elementary students.
- Career Readiness Curriculum (CRC). This complete includes 29 lesson plans that support the SkillsUSA Framework and prepares students for workplace success. CRC is the first building block of the SkillsUSA Professional Development Program.
Becoming a professional member of SkillsUSA is a great way to demonstrate to students the importance of joining a professional organization and the opportunities membership provides. SkillsUSA professionals will receive materials through a digital delivery system when you submit membership and provide a valid email address. Dues for professionals are $20 national plus state dues, which vary.
The complete list of state dues and deadlines is in the membership kit or online: www.skillsusa.org/membership-resources/advisors/dues-and-deadlines
- Full service and incentives -November 15
- Membership deadline for competition eligibility – February 1st or before your district competition.
- Membership must be submitted to be eligible for district competition and must be paid for state competition.