|DISTRICT 10 Director|
|Comanche High School|
|221 Hwy 2247|
|Comanche, TX 76442|
- Skills USA WLTI September 20-26, 2018
- Skills USA Texas District 10 Fall Leadership October 24, 2018 at Reunion Ranch, 850 CR 255 Georgetown Tx, 78633
- Skills USA Texas District 10 Registration Closes on January 18, 2019
- Skills USA Texas District 10 Officer applications due January 21, 2019
- Skills USA Texas District 10 Competitions at KISD, Temple College, Central Texas College January 26, 2019.
- Skills USA Texas District 10 Competitions at TSTC Waco TX, January 31, 2019, February 1-2, 2019.
- Skills USA Texas Leadership and Skills Conference April 4-6, 2019
Temple College: The link below is an accurate one for the current roads. Most of the construction is done thankfully. The students can be dropped off in either the Quad Parking Lot or the South Parking Lot. They will then head over to the ASU building (8). At that location we will give a brief talk to the group as a whole and then have the Teachers head over to the PAV (28). We would also ask that the busses, after dropping the students off, relocate to the PAV Parking lot on the East side of campus. All of the students will end up in the PAV and depart from there.
District Ten Championships
District 10 Leadership & Skills TSTC Conference Liability forms: These forms must be complete before you are allowed to be on campus. CLICK HERE
Always prepare your students by reading the newest edition of contest guidelines.
Texas Regulations are found on this web site. National contests are listed in the national technical standards free to download for all professional members.
For each contest, the new “SkillsUSA: Clothing and Tools” app includes an overview, clothing requirements, and eligibility and safety guidelines, as well as lists the specific tools, equipment or materials that contestants need to provide. The app is available now in both the Apple Store: http://apple.co/2dtlb8d and the Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/2e5fRec. technical standards a free download with your paid professional membership.
This Document should be downloaded and sent home with each student. It should be reviewed with their parent or guardian, signed and returned to the advisors. The advisor will then indicate this form has been reviewed and signed by checking the box at the bottom of each students registration and by entering the information on the registration page during registration or after the registration has closed. IT MUST BE COMPLETED.
Mail payment to:SkillsUSA Texas District 10 P. O. Box 1388 Mabank, TX 75147-1388