SkillsUSA Texas is looking for unique individuals that will work within our District 4, District 6 and District 8 to accomplish several goals which include but are not limited to:
- Increase district membership and participation in SkillsUSA Texas
- Plan and execute a SkillsUSA Texas Fall Leadership Conference in their district
- Attend, participate and assist in execution of Summer Leadership.
- Plan and execute the SkillsUSA Texas Skills and Leadership competitions at the District Level.
- Assist in planning and executing the SkillsUSA Texas Skills and Leadership competitions at the State level
- You must have working knowledge of SkillsUSA Texas and SkillsUSA.
- Be able to show active or past CTE or CTSO participation.
- Computer skills are required with knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
- You must be a self-starter with strong fiscal understanding and willing to travel to various SkillsUSA Texas District and State events.
This is a paid part time position with the ability to work in the SkillsUSA Texas District you apply. Click here for a job description. District Director Functions 060119
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you are a candidate, an application will be sent to you to complete before the July TIVA conference where the interviews will take place.