Have questions? Need answers? The SkillsUSA Membership Hotline can take care of your membership questions. Call toll free 844-875-4557 or once you’ve created a login and are logged in click the chat box to the bottom right of your screen.
Students $16.00 ($8.00 national & $8.00 state dues)
Advisors $40.00. Advisor or professional membership includes:
- SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards. The latest edition will be available by Oct. 1. The official competition guide for the SkillsUSA Championships contains rules for all national competitive events, including an overview, lists of technical skills and knowledge required, clothing requirements, eligibility and equipment lists. Note: Because of the constant need for updates, both the latest SkillsUSA Championships contest updates and the official SkillsUSA Championships scorecards are located online here: skillsusa.org/competitions/skillsusa-championships/contest-updates/.
- Jump into STEM! Curriculum includes middle-school and elementary-school STEM career exploration activities that can be taught by high-school members. This is a great opportunity to expose students to STEM careers and recruit for career and technical education programs as well as SkillsUSA.
- Career Essentials: Foundations. This complete curriculum includes 29 lesson plans that support the SkillsUSA Framework and prepare students for workplace success. Career Essentials: Foundations is the first building block in the suite of products offered through the SkillsUSA Career Essentials.
SkillsUSA Membership Hotline Call toll free 844-875-4557
The SkillsUSA Membership Hotline can take care of all of your chapter questions. From how to start a new chapter, ways to engage more of your chapter members or strategies to strengthen your existing chapter, the hotline operators are standing by and ready to help. If you have questions or need assistance with online membership registration, the hotline operators can take care of that as well.
Register your membership and conference participants at the national web site: www.skillsusa-register.org. Choose Membership or Conference tab.
- Full service with incentives -November 15
- Membership deadline for competition eligibility – February 1st.
- Membership must be submitted to be eligible for district competition and must be paid for state competition.
District Competitions – $40.00 per participant.
State Competitions – $75.00 per participant.
National Competition fees To Be Determined